How to Get Involved
If you would like to join Enfield Mencap please contact The New Opportunity Centre or send an e-mail to email@example.com
New volunteers are always welcome and at the moment we are looking for people willing to offer any of the following:
- Become a member of the Board of Trustees; we are in need of someone with legal knowledge and experience.
- Minibus driver (D1 licence or equivalent).
- All things IT-related from simple office programs to photo and music editing.
- A passion and qualification in the performing arts and would like to share your skills with us.
- Cooking – to help service users with their independent living skills.
- Gardening – to help in our sensory and vegetable gardens.
- Walks leaders with an interest in natural history or local history to help lead trips in the spring and summer.
- Keen runners to encourage and inspire.
- Administrative skills.
All volunteers will receive full training and support and will be required to undergo a DBS check.
You will shortly be able to download our membership form and a volunteer application form from this site.
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.