• A A A

  • Contrast: C C



    Making a complaint means speaking up about something you don’t like or something you’re not happy with. It can be about anything that our services do or it might be about someone who works for us. Making a complaint can be a good way of making things change for the better. This could be done by talking to someone in Enfield Mencap, calling us on the telephone, writing us a letter or sending us an email.

    Remember, it’s OK to complain and a copy of our Complaints policy can be found here. We need to know what is wrong with any of the Enfield  Mencap services so we can try to make them better.

    To find out how to make a complaint click here.

    If you would like to make a complaint please contact the Service Manager on
    020 8887 9980 extension 2207 or email admin@enfieldmencap.org.uk


    Enfield Mencap is also pleased to receive your comments. They are used to develop services by sharing praise and good practice with individuals and services.

    If you would like to comment on Enfield Mencap, please fill in our feedback form and: